[New] We are recruiting for the following open positions.
- Lead Architect/Cloud Developer - a minimum of 5 years of experience in Git, Spring Boot, Docker
- Senior Software Developer - 5-6 years of experience in developing web and mobile applications (Java frameworks, ReactJS, NodeJS, SQL and NoSQL databases, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Full-Stack Developer - minimum 2-3 years of experience in front-end and back-end frameworks e.g. HTML/ CSS, XML, Java Spring, Java Script (Angular, React, Node.js, SQL and No-SQL databases etc.
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Systems/Cloud Administrator
- Program/Project Coordinator - minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Project Management, Administration, Client Engagement, etc.
- Media/Communications Expert
[New] TeleTaleem is planning to bid for the Teachers Training and Assessment component under Asian Development Bank's Sindh Secondary Education Improvement Project (SSEIP). In anticipation of the project, we are seeking to engage and short-list organizations and individual experts for various consulting positions that may be required to complete certain activities under the proposed project. Click on the position to check detailed requirements against each of these positions. Also read the Project Scope and Outputs before sending interest against any of the positions.
- Team Leader/Education Management Specialist - 16 person months
- Teacher Training and Mentoring Specialist - 8 person months
- Educational Assessment and Secondary Examination Specialist - 6 person months
- Deputy Team Leader/Education Management Specialist - 24 person months
- Teacher Needs Assessment and Capacity Assessment Specialist - 8 months
- Educational Assessment and Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination Specialist - 2 positions - Total 8 person months
- Subject Specialists (English, Math, Biology, Chemistry and Physics) - 5 positions - Total 10 person months
- Teacher Trainers and Mentors - 5 positions - Total 75 person months
- Secondary Syllabus Development Specialist - 2 positions - Total 6 person months
- Social and Gender Specialist - 12 person months
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is 25th Nov 2020. We may evaluate CVs on rolling basis.
CVs sent on any other email address will be rejected, without consideration.
The subject line of the email should clearly mention the position against which applying.
TeleTaleem is an equal opportunity employer. For positions involving schools and children, selected candidates will have to comply with TeleTaleem's Child Protection and Safe Guarding policies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.