Learning Boost project implemented by TeleTaleem in collaboration with Government of Punjab and Sub-National Governance programme with support from the UK’s Department for International Development. The project spanning a year (Aug 2014-July 2015), targets improvment in reading and numeracy skills among early to primary grade students in Punjab, by pursuing the following objectives:
- Improved teacher competencies in reading and Mathematics instructions.
- Improved assessment practice.
- Extend access to innovative teacher-learning materials and resources.
- Enhance participation of parents and the community.
- Achieve effective teacher accountability and result-driven governance.
- Schools in Mandi Bahauddin and Vehari: 199
- Total Teachers: 373 (including 157 Female Teachers)
- Students: 26,912