A Learning Management System (LMS) also known as a Learning Content Management System (LCMS), is becoming a vital part of any educational establishment’s digital toolkit. LMS is an online system or software which is used to plan, execute and assess learning across an educational institute. LMS functions as a virtual/Online classroom for learners and also a management hub for administrators. This online platform makes it possible to easily keep track of course administration, documentation, reporting and delivery, all from one central control panel.
EdWorks is a cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) that enables you to rapidly deploy and scale Online Learning across your institution. EdWorks is built on top of an industry standard LMS framework for quick adaption and integration with your existing organizational systems.
In addition to standard LMS functionality and features, EdWorks provides the following key features and options:
- Create classes and courses
- Manage homework and graded assignments
- Give practice tests and conduct online quizzes
- Feature packed scheduler and calendar integration
- Track student progress and learning achievements
- Online classrooms for real-time interactive audio-video communication with students
- Use white board, screen sharing and a lot of other features
- Reporting dashboard for school heads and principals