Learning Boost – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Learning Boost project implemented by TeleTaleem in collaboration with Government of KP and Sub-National Governance programme with support from the UK’s Department for International Development. The project spanning a year (Aug 2014-July 2015), targets improvment in reading and numeracy skills among early to primary grade students in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, by pursuing the following objectives:
- Improved teacher competencies in reading and Mathematics instructions.
- Improved assessment practice.
- Extend access to innovative teacher-learning materials and resources.
- Enhance participation of parents and the community.
- Achieve effective teacher accountability and result-driven governance.
- Schools in Haripur: 100
- Total Teachers: 200 (including 40% Female Teachers)
- Students: 14,000